Sunday, January 8, 2012

2012 LET'S GET IT


Hey,
Everyone needs motivation in order to succeed…. whether its your wife, your kids, a goal you have in life, there is always something to motivate and excite you.
However its also a huge problem for some people. I have trouble with motivation all the time, and I have to find my own sources of inspiration and motivation.
I look to quotes, images, and stories of successful people.
So here are some quotes to get you thinking, and to help motivate you to take more action and succeed in what you do.
“The big secret in life is that there is no big secret. Whatever your goal, you can get there… if you’re willing to work.”
- Oprah Winfrey
“The only people who never fail, are those who never try” – Og Mandino
This is  powerful quote! Think about it, everyone fails… of course you fail. Failing is just a part of reaching success, its just one of the stepping stones.
But if you ever stop trying, that is the real failure…
“Obstacles are things a person sees when he takes his eyes off his goal.” – E. Joseph Cossman
This is a lesson in getting distracted and walking into brick walls. Don’t let brick walls stop you, they are always there to help you grow stronger, and to keep the true weak failures out. Not you, the brick walls are there to help you succeed!
And here is a last one, one that I think about each and every day!
“What I do today is important because I am exchanging a day of my life for it.”
Think about that, every day that goes by in your life is valuable, and you want to make sure you get the most out of every single day.
Let me ask you, have you done something today that will help you reach your goals? (yes, you read this blog post!)
GRAB YOUR FREE REPORT........COURAGE AND CONFIDENCE

Please leave your comments and thoughts below, I would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment