Sunday, January 22, 2012

One way to lower your Blood Sugar

One of the way's I lower my blood sugar or take control of my blood sugar is by not having a grain
based breakfast but by having a vegetable base breakfast.The reason for a vegetable base breakfast is in order to defeat this disease you have to cure the damaged cells in your body.Early in the morning your cells are starving for nutrients and breakfast is the perfect time to feed your cells.I am going to give you a recipe that i use everyday and this has helped me immensly.If you try it for 3weeks watch the difference in how u feel and your blood sugar readings.I eat 2 or 3 scramble omega 3 eggs ( you can get omega 3 eggs from your local grocery store) with a cup full of broccoli.Steam the broccoli (dont boil you lose all the nutrients) after you steam the broccoli pour some olive oil over the broccoli to keep in all the nutrients.This is a great way to start your morning.You can vary the vegetables even in your eggs put onions,red,green peppers very flavorful.

No comments:

Post a Comment