Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The Biggest Loser Winner for Season 12

A season dubbed "The Battle of the Ages" came down to a battle between Ramon Medeiros, Antone Davis and John Rhode last night, as each man vied for the $250,000 grand prize on The Biggest Loser.
And while all three impressed on the scales - Davis lost 45.19% of his initial weigh-in figure; while Medeiros went from 355 pounds to 201 - the numbers don't lie:John Rhode dropped 220 pounds after starting out at 445 pounds.
This season was the first in which previously eliminated contestants from Season 12 weighed in prior to the finale and only the top three contestants weighed in during the live broadcast.
It was also the first time that three male contestants ever competed against each other for the grand prize.
The at-home prize-winner was 39-year-old television producer Jennifer Rumple. Rumple won $100,000 for losing 145 pounds and almost 45 percent of her body weight.
Rhode takes home $250,000, and his next challenge is to train for the L.A. Marathon, which takes place on March 18, 2o12.
“I love my new body,” he told Us magazine. “I’ve got a whole new attitude, a whole new optimism. I put myself to the limit and now I know I can do anything.”
He did express some concern about whether or not he would be able to keep the weight off once he went home.
“I’m scared to death that I’m going to put the weight back,” he told Wendy Williams. “It’s a daily struggle. I love carbs, why lie?”
His trainers seem to have faith in him though.
“I knew John was going to win the very first day he came on the ranch,” trainer Bob Harper told People magazine.
Trainer Anna Kournikova added, “John was a very vocal, focused and straight to point.

Watch This Free Video - http://videoforward.com/video.php?video=69140

No comments:

Post a Comment