Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Tim Tebow is it luck or Devine Intervention

He's the football phenom everyone is talking about. Denver Bronco quarterback Tim Tebow making magic with one astounding comeback win after another.
He's an evangelical christian and his prayer pose has become a sensation all around the world... with people and even pets "doing the Tebow."
For most of yesterday's game he got sacked, and his throws were wobbly going to nobody or, worse, to the wrong team. And yet, in the final minutes Tebow and the Denver Broncos pulled off a come-from-behind victory. Their sixth in a row. A streak even non-believers are calling "miraculous."
In his postgame press conference, Tebow made clear who he thanks for the victory. "I guess, first and foremost I'd like to thank my lord and savior, jesus christ..."So my question is Is it luck or Devine Intervention.I believe God is making a statement that you have to believe.I watch the experts chew up and spit out Tim Tebow and all I know he keeps on winning AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment