Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Reverse Type 2 Diabetes

On Jan 1,2012 i want to start a campaign called lets defeat diabetes.I want to have at least a million diabetics strong on a mission to defeat diabetes for the whole year we gonna try different ways to combat diabetes.I am gonna make videos on how to eat and different recipes to help maintain proper blood glucose.Natural ways so we can get off of the medications that the doctors want us to take to keep us sick.Now I am not  telling people to not take there medications but i will be trying inovative ways to beat this disease.Helping people with type 2 diabetes reverse there symptoms and get us back to a normal life.This disease can be defeated so if you have suggestions,tips,recipes anything you feel u can contribute to this cause i will appreciate.God put this on my heart to fight this fight and i am going to need some real soldiers to go to war with against this enemy called diabetes.Type 2 diabetes is growing at an alarming rate especially in the african american community.So we have to band together ,if you or any one you know have diabetes mainly type 2 pls join me on jan 1,2012
email me - letsdefeatdiabetes@gmail.com
follow me on twitter - nochasa50
Watch This Free Video - http://videoforward.com/video.php?video=69569

No comments:

Post a Comment